January 2, 2009

Starting 2009 Off With a BANG!

The stomach flu will do that. 

I spent the better part of the first day of 2009 laying as still as possible so as to avoid any further tummy disruptions. Luckily I am the master of never actually having to throw up when I have the stomach flu--Tadashi Suzuki wasn't lying when he said that there was an art to stillness...

I've found a slew of Journalspace refugees and their blogs! It sucks that we don't still have our home, but at least we are slowly finding each other. There are so many I fear are lost forever, though.

Now I'm just waiting around to see how many other family members fall to the sickness. So far it's just been LittleMan and me, but Hub-O-Matic has been taking care of all of us and the girls are normally pretty susceptible. I hope we're it, though. Oh, and of course my dad who brought it into the house in the first place--I had so hoped it was food poisoning.

Alas.

My head has been pounding for hours, now, and so I think I will give in and take something. Ignoring it hasn't worked, so...

xoxo,
GoGo 

9 comments:

Tristram said...

That doesn't sound good, fingers crossed you get better soon!

GoGo said...

Thanks, luv! Already feeling much better...and thus far I can safely say "2009" can only get better from here!!

xoxo,
GoGo

becomingkate said...

Oh no! I think I'm getting it too.
Hope you're feeling better soon! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Rough being sick at holidays. I missed three dinner parties due to my cold. For me, that's a normal year's worth.

Sunny said...

Oh no! Hope you feel much better asap! *hugs*

I like the colors you have going on in here! Nice to read.

Linda said...

Feel better soon!

Doug said...

It's Saturday. I hope you aren't still... still ;-)

susananne said...

(((((( hugs ))))))) get better soon sis....

old solider said...

One more JS refugee reporting in.Hope you get to feeling better soon.HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS