January 14, 2009

The New JS

I've been by to try to set up my old blog...but to no avail. I can't use my old name, but there is no one else using it either--I am told that means some of my old blog was salvaged, but no one has contacted me about it and so I don't know for sure. Regardless, I had my entire blog archived; I don't care what they salvaged--I've got what I need.

All I want is to be able to go back to being GoGo at Journalspace. I just want what was familiar. I just want to know instead of feeling like I'm still in limbo.

So many other bloggers have got their old JS names--I just want mine. Or, I want to hear from someone telling me what's going on. Right now it feel like it was a lot better when there was just no more JS at all. I can't help but feeling jealous of the others who have retrieved their names...even though I can appreciate that they might be feeling like just getting a name back isn't very much.

It feels like more than I've got. 

I've lost my identity.

I just want to go home.

I am pouting.

xoxo,
GoGo

11 comments:

tamale said...

I got my username back but I dunno...the place just does not feel like it's where I wanna be. Will give it time.

Bagpuss said...

I had to be bagpuss1, I don't like it.
I don't like the new site, I think I am staying here.

Anonymous said...

it wouldn't let me be kittenheel, and i think that kate, of becomingkate had to choose a new ID, too. i haven't been to happy with the new JS, though i've added a bunch of old timers to my JS friends list. Any actual blogging I'm doing, I'm doing here, where I can keep up with the blogs I'm following easily.

becomingkate said...

I had to be "becomingkates" lol.
I'll go back when they do some more changes, but for now I am comfortable here.

Doug said...

They let me have netmale, even though I may never use it again. I'm not sure I'll post at JS at all for much longer. It's easy, because I paste from Notepad into two blogs, but it seems pointless.

Dorrie said...

I am no longer thrilled about the new place. I got my name back on first try...my profile picture got automatically uploaded, I didn't do it. The whole thing works.... oddly

Keemster said...

so sorry for your loss on js, as well as the others. Did you know you are so cute when you pout?

Unknown said...

It's just a website, dear. You will be GoGo no matter where you GoGo, because you define GOGO, got it?

Flinthart said...

Hey. You'll always be GoGo to me. At least, until you're GoneGone.



... that was really crap, wasn't it? Sorry. I'll be GoingGoing now.

susananne said...

You will always be GoGo sis.

bard said...

A distinct lack of interaction between "the management" and users has definitely been noticed at the "new" JS (not to mention quite a few spammers). I've reserved my place there again, but for now I guess I'll be hanging here.